POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
MID 0001 – 0061
Packaged air conditioners for indoor installation for telecommunication shelters Total cooling capacity gross 1,90 – 14,8 kW
The packaged air conditioners for telecommunication shelters are direct expansion packaged systems for indoor installation, which are fitted with external panels in electrogalvanized steel sheet with powder-coated paint finish . The units can be fitted with a Free Cooling damper (optional), which ensures 30% annual energy savings compared to standard systems. The evaporating section fan could work on a direct current at 48 Volt (optional) to ensure operation in an emergency. Climaveneta units are also made to ensure a standard level of operation even under extreme environmental conditions. .
- BASIC – Basic
- LT – Low temperature
- Maximum resistance to rust thanks to galvanised sheet metal structures and panels with powder-coated paint finish. The panels are lined with sound-insulating material to limit noise levels.
- The reliability and functionality of the all parts are guaranteed by partners who are world leaders in their sector.
- Condensing control for lower noise levels
- User terminal supplied as standard.
- Contacts for alarms and working state signal plots
- EU3 air filter or EU4 as option
- Capillary Pre and After sales service.
- Electric heating coil
- Emergency mode with UPS
- Interface electronic board
- Free cooling damper
Semi-graphic display 132 x 64 pixel, 6 backlit buttons, Programmable software, Record storage of 100 alarms, General alarm, Automatic reset after blackout, Integral LAN system, Standby management, Automatic rotation, Serious alarms, 6 configurable Output alarm.