POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
MICS-C 0072 – 0122
Chillers, air source for indoor installation Cooling capacity 18,2 – 31,9 kW
MICS-C is the Climaveneta range of air-cooled liquid chillers with gas R410A. They are fitted with hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness.
FF – Basic version, with built-in hydronic kit
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- High efficiency, low pressure drop AISI 316 stainless steel plate heat exchangers, fitted with heating element to provide frost protection.
- Control with foolproof device accessible from the outside.
- Finned coils made with copper pipes and aluminium fins with large exchange surface area, tested for leaks with dried air at 30 bar.
- User interface with display.
- Electronic expansion valve
- Available water pipe fittings in case of installation under appliance
- The circuit includes:
- Multistage centrifugal pump
- Air vent valve
- Differential pressure switch.
- Expansion tank
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Drain valve.
- Rubber anti-vibration mounting kit
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
- Coil protection grids
- Remote control kit
Full Floating features
The new generation electronic controller allows to manage the chiller by using the Full Floating technology, designed by Climaveneta for improving the system´s efficiency for the fans (Floating Fans), for the circulating pump (Floating Flow) and finally for the working temperature (Floating Setpoint). This also allows to achieve all the following benefits: improvement of efficiency in both standard and extreme conditions, much lower operating noise in part load conditions, lower installation time, lower time for system set-up, broader operating limits, faster transient after defrosts.