POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
MICS 0072 – 0182
Modular chillers, air source for outdoor installation
Cooling capacity 18,2 – 44,7 kW
MICS is the Climaveneta range of air-cooled liquid chillers. They are outdoor units with axial fans, hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness.
FF – Basic version, with built-in hydronic kit
FFT – Basic version without hydronic kit
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- High efficiency, low pressure drop AISI 316 stainless steel plate heat exchangers, fitted with heating element to provide frost protection.
- External access to control with anti-tamper device.
- Finned coils made with copper pipes and aluminium fins with large exchange surface area, tested for leaks with dried air at 30 bar.
- User interface with display.
- Electronic expansion valve
- Available water pipe fittings in case of installation under appliance
- Differential pressure switch.
- Drain valve.
- The hydronic circuit on the FF models includes:
- Multistage centrifugal pump
- Air vent valve
- Expansion tank
- Safety valve
- Pressure gauge
- Rubber anti-vibration mounting kit
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
- Kit for connecting the KMC keyboard
- Coil protection grids
- KMC keyboard for modular system
- Remote control kit
MICS features an innovative design that optimises the possibilities of connecting up several units, reducing the necessary access space to a minimum and thereby the overall size of the units.
Increasingly better capacity control
The possibility of controlling up to six units as a single product means that MICS can increase the number of available control steps, thereby ensuring practically perfect adaptation to the real heat load trend.
Keyboard Master Control
KMC is the central control of the cascade modules. Its main function is to supervise operation of all the modules, making them operate synergically. As a user interface it has a graphic display and a keypad for navigating in the pull-down menus.
Full Floating technology
The full floating technology with automatic control of the airflow rate, water flow rate and water temperature gains a new function: Flex Energy, used to manage the capacity control steps in linear or alternating sequence in installations with several modules.