POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
MED 0001 – 0091
Packaged air conditioners for outdoor installation for telecommunication shelters Total cooling capacity gross 1,95 – 20,6 kW
The packaged air conditioners for telecommunication shelters are direct expansion packaged systems for outdoor installation, which are fitted with external panels in electrogalvanized steel sheet paintedwith powder-coated paint finish. The units can be fitted with a Free Cooling damper (optional), which ensures 30% annual energy savings compared to standard systems. The evaporating section fan could work on a direct current at 48 Volt (optional) to ensure operation in an emergency. Climaveneta units are also made to ensure a standard level of operation even under extreme environmental conditions.
- BASIC – Basic
- LT – Low temperature
- Maximum resistance to rust thanks to galvanised sheet metal structures and panels with powder-coated paint finish. The panels are lined with sound-insulating material to limit noise levels.
- The reliability and functionality of the all parts are guaranteed by partners who are world leaders in their sector.
- Condensing control for lower noise levels
- Unit with components vandal proof
- Condensing coil protection grill.
- User terminal supplied as standard.
- Contacts for alarms and working state signal plots
- EU3 air filter or EU4 as option
- Capillary Pre and After sales service.
- Electric heating coil
- Interface electronic board
- Emergency mode with UPS
- Free cooling damper
- Indoor grilles for air intake and discharge
Semi-graphic display 132 x 64 pixel, 6 backlit buttons, Programmable software, Record storage of 100 alarms, General alarm, Automatic reset after blackout, Integral LAN system, Standby management, Automatic rotation, Serious alarms, 6 configurable Output alarm.