POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
i-AF 20 – 130
Close control unit free-cooling INVERTER, water cooled direct expansion
Total cooling capacity gross 19,4 – 130 kW
BASIC – With condensing control, for i-BDC dry cooler
MOD_A – With condensing control, for BDC dry cooler
- Unit for installing inside or outside the room to be air-conditioned.
- Last generation of scroll or rotary BLDC INVERTER compressor, for high efficiency.
- NEW EC INVERTER fans with electronic commutation in order to maximize the energy saving and reducing the noise emissions; avaiable BASIC or HIGH PRESSURE version.
- Maximum resistance to rust thanks to galvanised sheet metal structures and panels with powder-coated paint finish. The panels are lined with sound-insulating material to limit noise levels.
- The reliability and functionality of the compressor and all the other parts are guaranteed by partners who are world leaders in their sector.
- Condensing control for maximum low noise (optional).
- Standard G2/G4 filtering section, F5-F8 optional, to CEN-EN 779 with average degree of separation 90.1% ASHRAE. The filter is self-extinguishing.
- The microprocessor controls the compressor activation times with FIFO logic, thereby regulating the cooling capacity; it also controls the operating alarms with the possibility of interfacing to supervisor and remote-servicing systems.
- Switchboard to IEC 204-1/EN60204-1
- Refrigerant circuit consisting in the standard version of a electronic expansion valve, liquid solenoid valve, high/low pressure switch, sight glass liquid indicator, drier filter, head pressure valve for condensing control and oil separator in order to guarantee the right lubrification of the compressor at the low speed.
- Capillary Pre and After sales service.
- Remote user terminal
- Electric heating coil
- Water heating coil
- Vibration isolation frame with rubber mountings
- Air distribution plenum
- Sound absorber plenum
- Interface electronic board
Semi-graphic display 132 x 64 pixel, Programmable software, Record storage of 200 alarms, General alarm, Automatic reset after blackout, Integral LAN system, Standby management, Automatic rotation, Serious alarms, Operating contemporaneousness, Clock Function.