POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
BRN2 0021 – 0061
Reversible unit, air source for indoor installation
Cooling capacity 4,81 – 13,1 kW
BRN2 is the Climaveneta range air-cooled heat pumps with gas R410A. They are fitted with hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness. The unit are designed for indoor installation with radial plug-fan as standard equipment. The air outflow can be ducted in vertical or horizontal. The units can be arranged to satisfy a wide range of system requirements: with base or with integrated EC inverter pump low consumption, ErP2015 complied.
B – Basic
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- Condensate collecting tray for models 0011 ÷ 0061.
- Hermetic scroll type compressors, equipped with the crankcase heater and thermal protection
- High efficiency, low pressure drop AISI 316 stainless steel plate heat exchangers, fitted with heating element to provide frost protection.
- Finned coils made with copper pipes and aluminium fins with large exchange surface area, tested for leaks with dried air at 30 bar.
- Coil protection grid for models 0011÷0061.
- Radial fan, plug-fan type
- Continuous fan speed regulation with pressure switch
- User interface unit on board, accessible from the outside with a not touch system
- Differential pressure switch.
- Extensive operating limits in heating mode, leaving water temperature up to 55°C and down to -10°C, in cooling mode as well, leaving water temperature up to -10°C and max external air temperature 46°C.
- Integrated hydronic module with high efficiency inverter pump, safety valve, expansion tank, manual air vent
- Soft starters
- HSW15 remote keyboard
- Outside air temperature probe for plant water set point compensation.
- Serial card BUS ADAPTER for ModBus
- Copper-Copper heat exchanger coils
- Copper-Aluminum heat exchanger coils with epoxy treatment
- External buffer tank and hydronic connecting kit
- External main switch kit
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
- Rubber anti-vibration mounting kit
Full Floating features
The new generation electronic controller allows to manage the chiller by using the Full Floating technology, designed by Climaveneta for improving the system´s efficiency for the fans (Floating Fans), for the circulating pump (Floating Flow) and finally for the working temperature (Floating Setpoint). This also allows to achieve all the following benefits: improvement of efficiency in both standard and extreme conditions, much lower operating noise in part load conditions, lower installation time, lower time for system set-up, broader operating limits, faster transient after defrosts.