POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
BRH 0011 – 0121
Water cooled chiller
Cooling capacity 5,50 – 35,1 kW
BRH is a range of water-source liquid chillers operating with R410A refrigerant. These are indoor units with hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness.
FF – Basic version, with built-in hydronic kit
FFT – Basic version without hydronic kit
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- High-efficiency plate exchangers in AISI 316 stainless steel with low pressure drops (exchanger on plant side fitted with heating element for frost protection).
- External access to control with anti-tamper device.
- The safety of the unit is guaranteed by a door lock isolator on the electrical power switchboard and by active protection devices on the main components.
- The circuit includes:
- Modulating valve to reduce water consumptions (source side, FF versions only).
- Circulating pump (plant side, FF versions only).
- Air vent valve (plant side).
- Expansion vessel (plant side).
- Safety valve (plant side).
- Differential pressure switch on plant circuit only.
- Drain valve on both the plant and the source circuits.
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
- HSW10 remote keyboard
Once every 3 minutes an algorithm automatically optimises the water set point in relation to the compressor operating time and the temperatures of the water in the system. The water storage tank is no longer indispensable because it is compensated by the Floating Set function, with resulting reduction in: size; weight; installation times; system setting-up times.
The controller manages the modulation of the active components (pump and electronic flow valve) through pressure transducers and temperature sensors. The performance of the unit may thus be optimised for different operating conditions, such as traditional fan coil system and panel heating system, ensuring:
- broader operating limits;
- easier start-up of installations with both high and low water temperatures;
- faster system setup.