POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
BRAT2 0021 – 0121
Chillers, air source for indoor installation Cooling capacity 5,74 – 31,7 kW
BRAT2 is the Climaveneta range of air-cooled chillers with gas R410A. It is an outdoor unit with axial fans, hermetic Scroll compressors and Full Floating technology. The latter is an intelligent electronic unit providing the perfect answer to residential or commercial market requirements: compactness, ease of installation and quietness. The units can be arranged to satisfy a wide range of system requirements: with base or with integrated EC inverter pump low consumption, ErP2015 complied.
B – Basic
- Structure and base in hot-dip galvanised steel with epoxy powder paint finish.
- Hermetic scroll type compressors, equipped with the crankcase heater and thermal protection
- High efficiency, low pressure drop AISI 316 stainless steel plate heat exchangers, fitted with heating element to provide frost protection.
- Finned coils made with copper pipes and aluminium fins with large exchange surface area, tested for leaks with dried air at 30 bar.
- Coil protection grid for models 0011÷0061.
- Axial electric fans, external rotor, 6-pole electric motor fitted with thermal protection, housed in aerodynamic conveyor profile with safety grill
- Continuous fan speed regulation with pressure switch
- User interface unit on board, accessible from the outside with a not touch system
- Phase sequence controller for models 0071÷0121
- Differential pressure switch.
- Extensive operating limits in cooling mode, leaving water temperature up to -10°C and max external air temperature +46°C.
- Integrated hydronic module with high efficiency inverter pump, safety valve, expansion tank, manual air vent
- Soft starters
- HSW15 remote keyboard
- Outside air temperature probe for plant water set point compensation.
- Serial card BUS ADAPTER for ModBus
- Copper-Copper heat exchanger coils
- Copper-Aluminum heat exchanger coils with epoxy treatment
- Coil protection grid for models 0071÷0121
- External buffer tank and hydronic connecting kit
- External main switch kit
- Removable metal mesh water filter kit
- Rubber anti-vibration mounting kit
Full Floating features
The new generation electronic controller allows to manage the chiller by using the Full Floating technology, designed by Climaveneta for improving the system´s efficiency for the fans (Floating Fans), for the circulating pump (Floating Flow) and finally for the working temperature (Floating Setpoint). This also allows to achieve all the following benefits: improvement of efficiency in both standard and extreme conditions, much lower operating noise in part load conditions, lower installation time, lower time for system set-up, broader operating limits, faster transient after defrosts.