POMPE DE CALDURA, AER CONDITIONAT, CHILLER
AD 20 – 90
Close control unit dual fluid, air cooled direct expansion
Total cooling capacity gross 23,8 – 91,0 kW
BASIC – Without condensing control
MOD – With condensing control, for BRE rem. condenser
LT – Low temperature with condensing control for BRE
- Unit for installing inside or outside the room to be air-conditioned.
- Maximum resistance to rust thanks to galvanised sheet metal structures and panels with powder-coated paint finish. The panels are lined with sound-insulating material to limit noise levels.
- The reliability and functionality of the compressor and all the other parts are guaranteed by partners who are world leaders in their sector.
- NEW EC INVERTER fans with electronic commutation in order to maximize the energy saving and reducing the noise emissions; avaiable BASIC or HIGH PRESSURE version.
- Standard G2/G4 filtering section, F5-F8 optional, to CEN-EN 779 with average degree of separation 90.1% ASHRAE. The filter is self-extinguishing.
- The microprocessor controls the compressor activation times with FIFO logic, thereby regulating the cooling capacity; it also controls the operating alarms with the possibility of interfacing to supervisor and remote-servicing systems.
- Switchboard to IEC 204-1/EN60204-1
- Capillary Pre and After sales service.
- Remote user terminal
- Electric heating coil
- Water heating coil
- Vibration isolation frame with rubber mountings
- Air distribution plenum
- Sound absorber plenum
- Interface electronic board
- Electronic expansion valve
Semi-graphic display 132 x 64 pixel, Programmable software, Record storage of 200 alarms, General alarm, Automatic reset after blackout, Integral LAN system, Standby management, Automatic rotation, Serious alarms, Operating contemporaneousness, Clock Function.